August 17, 2009

Words without borders


Photo: Viren Brahmbhatt (Copyright © 2009 Viren Brahmbhatt)

Once I wake up, I start dreaming.......
and thinking and dreaming and then thinking again.... Don't know which is which... or which is witch... or witch is which....
Facetiously vagabonding or waggishly committing to wit as an escape from the routines of the rut or the rut of the routine.... But then,
I finally do wake up and start dreaming..... and thinking and dreaming all over again... Just don't know which is which and don't care..... As long as I can go on dreaming..... thinking that I am dreaming even in my wakeful state... because in my mind... waking up is synonymous with dreaming and thinking is synonymous with
dreaming.......


Facetious:
  • Main Entry: fa·ce·tious
  • Pronunciation: \fə-ˈsē-shəs\
  • Function: adjective
  • Etymology: Middle French facetieux, from facetie jest, from Latin facetia
  • Date: 1599

1 : joking or jesting often inappropriately : waggish facetious>
2 : meant to be humorous or funny : not serious facetious remark>

fa·ce·tious·ly adverb

fa·ce·tious·ness noun

No comments:

Bookmark and Share

de.Sign

    follow me on Twitter